Sunday 28 June 2015

Jerry Collins

On Wednesday 17th June, I went to Jerry Collins's funeral with some other kids from Corinna. We represented Corinna School at his funeral because he use to come to Corinna School when he was younger. He died in a car crash in France and so did his wife. His baby, Ayla is very sick in hospital.


During the funeral I had to be respectful and be a role model like when I'm In the class room. I had to listen to all the speech's that Jerry Collin's family and friends said about him. They took a long time but I listened carefully. I felt sad for Jerry collins's family and also Alana's family.


This is a link to Maa nonu's speech to Jerry Collins: Speech

This was a really important speech for Jerry Collins because it shared his life with everyone. I nearly cried.

I felt proud being at Jerry collins furneral because we were representing Corinna School for Jerry Collins 

R.I.P Jerry Collins and manuia lou malaga.
R.I.P Jerry Collins and Enjoy your trip to Heaven.

image.png

No comments:

Post a Comment