Sunday 21 June 2015

Writing Learning Story!

In writing I have been learning to use descriptive language to describe the character and paint a picture In the reader's head so the reader understand's my story.

I wrote a story that was fictional. We had to pretend that we had got balloted to the war and we had to write how we felt when we got ballotted. Evidence


The writing skill I used was to use descriptive language to entertain the reader.

An example is: I took a deep breath. I was shaking like a frozen pig In a freezer
I couldn’t hear anything.It was like I was in a room full of emptiness.

And I also learnt how to make connections with other people's work and summerise it in my own words.I can include the 5w's also include a introduction and put in an interesting hook.

No comments:

Post a Comment